This article focus to Discuss on Reactions of Amines. Due to unshared electron pair, amines can work as both bases and nucleophiles. When reacted with acids, amines donate electrons to create ammonium salts. Acid halides react with amines to create substituted amides. Aldehydes and ketones respond with primary amines to give a reaction product which dehydrates to yield aldimines and ketimines.
- Chickens Released as Bait to Catch Last Leopard from Chinese Safari Park’s Secret Escape
- Annual Report 2005 of Basic Bank Limited
- Alan acquires Jour and Launches Mental Health Service Alan Mind
- Blockchain Technology
- Annual Report 2010 of Habib Metropolitan Bank
- Researchers Develop a New Method for Improving the Efficacy of Nanomedicines