It is a broadly described annual report of Samorita Hospital Limited in the year of 2016. During the financial year under review, Total Revenue Taka. 370,053,810 million. Gross Profit Taka. 210,817,296 million. Profit from operations Taka. 46,260,351 million. Profit after tax Taka. 33,697,764 million in 2016. During the year under audit, the Company has not earned or made the payment any amount of foreign currency.
The Board of Directors in their meeting held on October 18, 2016, recommended 10% cash and 10% stock dividend for the year ended 30 June 2016 Thus, the total amount is Tk. 29,713.086 on share capital Tk. 148.565.430. The dividend proposal is subject to shareholders’ approval at the forthcoming Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Samorita Hospital Limited:
- Annual Report 2016 of Janata Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of S. Alam Cold Rolled Steels Limited
- Analysis on Managing Financial Stress
- Financial Transaction Tax
- Ups and Downs of the Dividend Capture Strategy
- Annual Report 2010 of Saudi Pak Industrial and Agricultural Investment Company Limited