Annual Report 2016 of Rangpur Foundry Limited

Annual Report 2016 of Rangpur Foundry Limited

It is a broadly described annual report of Rangpur Foundry Limited in the year of 2016. During the year under review, Net Revenue increased from Taka. 131.5 Crore to Taka. 147.7 Crore which is 12.27% higher than the last year’s proceeds. Despite the consequences stiff competition, raw materials price hike during the reviewing year, RFL made a gross sale of Taka. 147.7 Crores as against Taka. 131.5 Crores during the previous year (18 months). This is more than 12.27% higher than that of last year. In the face of the adverse situations company earned Tk. 30.1 Cr. operating profit and Tk. 5.5 Cr. net profit. The company earned foreign currency BDT 1.79 Cr. this year from its export proceeds, whereas it was BDT 1.64 Cr. in the last fiscal year. Earnings per Share (EPS) of the company for this year is Tk. 5.51 based on outstanding 1,00,00,000 shares of Tk. 10 each.

The board of directors recommended 23% dividend in their meeting held on 28 April 2016 for the year 2015. Considering business conditions and growth, the Board of Directors proposed and recommended Cash Dividend for the six months (Jan-June 2016) at the rate of Tk. 12%. Now, the total dividend for 18 months is 35% and will involve an amount of Taka. 3,50,00,000 as cash dividend. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.

More Annual Report of Rangpur Foundry Limited:

  1. Annual Report 2010 of Rangpur Foundry Limited
  2. Annual Report 2011 of Rangpur Foundry Limited
  3. Annual Report 2012 of Rangpur Foundry Limited
  4. Annual Report 2013 of Rangpur Foundry Limited
  5. Annual Report 2014 of Rangpur Foundry Limited
  6. Annual Report 2016 of Rangpur Foundry Limited