It is a broadly described annual report of South Indian Bank in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total Gross Business of Rs. 1,12,963.18 Crore, consisting of Deposits of Rs. 66,117.49 Crore and Gross Advances of Rs. 46,845.69 Crore as on 31st March 2017. The Net Operating Income of the Bank increased by Rs. 363.88 Crore (17.95%) from Rs. 2027.12 Crore to Rs. 2390.99 Crore. The operating profit went up from Rs. 879.28 Crore in FY 2015-16 to Rs. 1,214.59 Crore in FY 2016-17 – registering a growth of 38.13%. The Net profit of the Bank increased from Rs. 33317 Crore in the FY 2015-16 to Rs. 392.50 Crore in FY 2016-17 – registering an increase of Rs. 59.23 Crore (17.77%). The Earning per Share and Book Value per share for the year ended 31st March 2017 stood at Rs. 2.61 and Rs. 26.88 respectively.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has proposed a dividend of @40% (tax-free in the hands of shareholders other than Individuals whose dividend income is above Rs.10 lakh), i.e., @ Rs.0.40 per Equity Share of face value of Rs.1/- per share.
More Annual Report of South Indian Bank:
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of South Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of South Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of South Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of South Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of South Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of South Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of South Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of South Indian Bank