[This is a Sample Chemical Engineer Experience Certificate Format. This letter of experience includes detailed job description of a plant manager and can be used for following posts assistant chemical engineer, formulation manager, chemical research manager.]
Experience Certificate Format for Chemical Engineer
Letter of Employment: … … …
To whom it may concern:
We are pleased to certify that (Employee Name) S/D/O (Parents name), born (Date) is working with us since (Date) to present as (Job designation – Chemist related) Plant Manager and Chemical Engineer.
Few of her major responsibilities are as follows:-
- Reporting to the senior technical manager and is functionally responsible for the overall activities related to the analytical work carried out in the quality control, research and development laboratory.
- Analyze, synthesize, purify, modify and characterize chemical or biochemical compounds.
- Conduct research to develop new chemical formulations and processes and devise new technical applications of industrial chemicals and compounds.
- Conduct research to discover, develop and refine, and evaluate new products.
- Conduct fundamental and applied research into the synthesis and properties of chemical compounds and the mechanisms of chemical reactions.
- Act as a technical consultant in a particular field of expertise.
- Participate in the commercialization of new products.
- Supervise other chemists and chemical technicians and technologists.
- Interpreting data and adhering to strict guidelines on documentation when recording data.
- Reporting scientific results.
- Using a range of analytical techniques, instrumentation, and software.
- Developing new techniques for the analysis of products and chemicals.
- Working collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- Liaising with customers, staff, and suppliers.
- Using the internet and email.
- To act as a trainer/educator by letting people know, how to improve the quality of the product Urea and for this purpose; he has to meet the technicians, workers, and supervisors.
To conduct theoretical, experimental and applied research to develop new analytical methods by using different types of equipment like a Gas chromatograph, Atomic absorption spectrometer, UV-Vis. Spectrophotometer, Karl Fischer titrator, viscometers, flash point apparatus, orsat apparatus, wet test meter, turbidity meter, pH and conductivity meter, and other laboratory equipment like furnaces, hot plates, ovens, incubators, agitators, magnetic stirrers etc. and by using different analytical techniques like distillation, precipitation, crystallisation, adsorption, filtration, sublimation, and drying etc.
He is skilled in his field and he keeps himself upgraded with new innovations in his field. I wish him success in his future career.
This letter is being issued at the request of (Employee name). Any further information can be acquired from the undersigned.
Contact no. and Signature…