This study is on “The Prospect of e-Banking in CitiBank N.A, Bangladesh”. The prospect of e-Banking has been explored by conducting survey on both individuals and organizations. The research shows that majority of the respondents has internet access and have to go to the bank frequently. In order to save cost and time majority of the respondents perceive the e-banking service more convenient than traditional banking. They are willing to accept the service warmly because of the cost saving and efficiency features. But most of the people perceive the installation procedure and using the service as very complex and difficult.
- Discuss on Accounting for Stock Transactions
- Letter to Principal from Parents for Development of Computer Skills
- Parkinson’s Disease may be Prevented and Treated with Fruit Component
- Apple launches its Siri-only Apple Music Voice Plan with iOS 15.2
- Elon Musk rolls back newest ‘Full Self-Driving’ beta due to software issues
- Explain Various Methods of Recruitment