National Credit and Commerce Bank Ltd. (NCC Bank Ltd) is the break new ground in the private aerial bank market in Bangladesh. National Credit and Commerce Bank Ltd Is a banking company registered under the Company Act, 1913. The Company started its operation from 25th November, 1985 as an investment company and thereafter with the permission of the Central Bank converted in to a full fledged private commercial Bank in 1993 with paid up capital of Tk. 390.00 crore to serve the nation from a broader platform. Now NCCBL Established 64 branches so far to provides financing, investment, counseling, Underwriting among Guarantee, portfolio management etc, along with traditional banking.
- Define on Some Commercial Mini Storage Spaces
- Internship report on Current Market Position and Prospect of Danish Biscuits in Dhaka City.
- Internship Report on Security Watching All the Time (S.W.A.T.) [Part- 1]
- India’s Delhivery Bags $100 Million from FedEx
- How one startup is shaking up the consumer-trading boom?
- What Yuga Labs Wants To Build After Raising $450M?
- In the Last Decade, there have been Eight of the Worst Wildfire Weather Years on Record
- Explain on Patience is the Best for forex trading
- Leifite: Properties and Occurrences
- Performance analysis of IEEE 802.16d system using different modulation scheme under SUI channel with FEC
- Advanced Membrane Switch
- A Paper-thin Loudspeaker is developed by Researchers