It is a broadly described annual report of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited in the year of 2013. During the year of reporting the company directly contributed to the national economy by way of payment to the government exchequer Tk. 491.90 million as income tax. Tk. 100,31 million as against tax deduction at source and deducted value added the tax of Tk. 2.83 million which was Tk. 397.75 million, Tk. 80.40 million and Tk. 2.43 million respectively in the year 2012. During the year 2013 operational revenue of the Company was Taka. 3,355.57 million which was Taka. 2,923.95 million in 2012. The growth rate was 14.76 percent. The profit earned from lease and finance before provision and tax were Taka. 1.214.53 million which was in 2012 Taka. 1,142 20 Crore which reflected a growth of 6.33 percent. Shareholders equity in 2013 of Tk. 5.581.73 million increased by 13.08 percent over the amount Tk. 4,935,88 million in 2012.
The Board of Directors in its 102nd meeting held on Tuesday, March 12, 2013, proposed @10% stock dividend along with 20% cash dividend and after approved the same by the Shareholders In the 18th AGM the paid up capital of the Company is Taka. 1,138.368 million. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited:
- Annual Report 2010 of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited
- Strategies for the Future
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Punjab National Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Andhra Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Aditya Birla Financial Services Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual (Director’s) Report 2013-2014 of GAIL (India) Limited