It is a broadly described annual report of National Housing Finance and Investment Limited in the year of 2013. The total portfolio of the Company increased by Taka. 349.98 million to Taka. 4624.18 million during 2013, registering a growth rate of 8.19%. During the financial year, The Company’s Net interest income Tk. 352.61 million. Total operating income Tk. 293.66 million. Profit before taxes Tk. 233.92 million. NHFIL has earned a net profit after tax of Tk. 167.47 million as against Tk. 41.44 million in the previous year. Despite the volatility of the capital market the closing price of the Company’s shares traded on the floors of DSE and CSE at the end of 31st December 2013 stood at Tk. 32.80 and Tk. 32.90 respectively.
The Board of Directors recommends @12.50% Cash Dividend i.e. Tk. 1.25 for every share for the year ended 31st December 2013 subject to approval at the 15th Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of National Housing Finance and Investment Limited:
- Procedure of Credit Rating on WASO Credit Rating Company
- Annual (Director’s) Report 2007-2008 of NTPC Limited
- Explain Organizational Investment Management
- Internship Report on Credit Management of RUPALI BANK LIMITED
- Annual Report 2012 of Pubali Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Asia Pacific General Insurance Company Limited