It is a broadly described annual report of India Cements Limited in the year of 2013-2014. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 913172.72 Crore. The company’s total revenue stood at Rs. 510904.86 Crore compared to its previous year revenue Rs. 518329.18 Crore. EBIDTA of Rs. 594.20 Crores as compared to Rs. 841.95 Crores in the previous year. Profit/(loss) before Interest & Depreciation Rs. 594.20 Crore as against Rs. 841.95 in the previous year. The Company posted Profit/(loss) before Tax for the year Rs. (24123.90) Crore (previous year Rs. 26706.22 Crore). The Company’s Profit/(loss) after Tax (PAT) for the current financial year rose to Rs. (24245.04) Crore from Rs. 17861.63 Crore in the previous year. Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year Rs. (7.92).
The Board of Directors of the Company has not declared any dividend for the year ended 31st March 2014.
More Annual Report of India Cements Limited:
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Natural Resources
- Sample Request Letter to Hire a New Employee
- Assignment on Human Resource Management History
- Thermal Spraying – a technology that improves the surface of a solid material
- As Covid-19 Continues, Deforestation in the Amazon Soars