It is a broadly described annual report of Anlima Yarn Dyeing Limited in the year of 2012. During the financial year, The Company’s average cost of goods sold per kg during the year was Tk. 127 and Tk. 371 for yarn dying and sewing thread respectively. The company’s average revenue per kg has slightly decreased causing the gross profit to decline to Tk. 44 per kg from Tk. 45 of the previous year. Due to increase in sales volume gross profit in amount has increased by Tk. 1.5 million. The net profit after deduction of administrative, marketing and financial expenses has become Tk. 21.3 million, against Tk. 20.82 million of the previous year. The face value of shares has been changed to Tk. 10 per share from Tk. 100 per share as per SEC decision dated 4/12/2011. The basic Net Asset Value (NAV), Earnings and Dividend per share of previous years have also been shown on the basis of Tk. 10 per share for comparison.
The Board of Directors has recommended a cash dividend @10% for all shareholders, in view of the performance of the year. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Anlima Yarn Dyeing Limited:
- Annual Report 2010 of Anlima Yarn Dyeing Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Anlima Yarn Dyeing Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Anlima Yarn Dyeing Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Anlima Yarn Dyeing Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Anlima Yarn Dyeing Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Anlima Yarn Dyeing Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Anlima Yarn Dyeing Limited