It is a broadly described annual report of Ramco Cements Limited (Previously known as Madras Cements Limited) in the year of 2011-2012. An amount of Rs. 112.13 Crores towards Current Tax, Rs. 60.18 Crores towards Deferred Tax and Rs. 9.66 Crores towards Dividend Tax has been provided for the year under review. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 6,058.24 Crore. The company’s total revenue for the year, net of Central Excise and VAT had also increased to Rs. 3288 Crores as against Rs. 2645 Crores of the previous year. The operating profit and net profit for the year higher at Rs. 970.26 Crores and Rs. 385.11 Crores, as against Rs. 657.24 Crores and Rs. 210.98 Crores respectively of the previous year. The Company posted Profit before Tax for the year Rs. 557.42 Crore (previous year Rs. 297.26 Crore). The Company’s Profit after Tax (PAT) for the current financial year rose to Rs. 385.11 Crore from Rs. 210.98 Crore in the previous year. The paid-up capital of the Company is Rs. 23,79,69,380/- consisting of 23,79,69,380 shares of Rs. 1/- each.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a Final Dividend of Rs. 0.50 per share on the equity capital of the Company. During the year, the total dividend for the year is Rs. 2.50 per share. For the previous year, the Company had paid a dividend of Rs. 1.25 per share.
More Annual Report of Ramco Cements Limited:
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Ramco Cements Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Ramco Cements Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Ramco Cements Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Ramco Cements Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Ramco Cements Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Ramco Cements Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Ramco Cements Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Ramco Cements Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Ramco Cements Limited