It is a broadly described annual report of DLF Limited in the year of 2011-2012. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 2,945,924.05 Crore. The Company recorded revenues of Rs. 10,224 Crores in FY’12 as compared to Rs. 10,144 Crores in FY’11, an increase of 1%. The gross operating profit improved to Rs. 4,498.79 Crores from Rs. 4,336.54 Crores, an increase of 4%. The Company posted Profit before Tax for the year Rs. 1,563.48 Crore (2010-2011: Rs. 2,000.20 Crore). The profit after tax, minority interest, and prior period items were Rs. 1,200.82 Crores as compared to Rs. 1,639.61 Crores for the previous year, a decline of 27%. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year was Rs. 7.07.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 2/- per equity share (@100%) (Previous year – Rs. 2/- per equity share) for the FY’12 amounting to Rs. 339.67 Crores (Previous year – Rs. 339.51 Crores) for approval of the Members.
More Annual Report of DLF Limited:
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of DLF Limited