It is a broadly described annual report of DLF Limited in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 6,626,233.49 Crore. The Company recorded revenues of Rs. 8,168 Crore, a decrease of 17% from Rs. 9,790 Crore in FY’14. EBIDTA stood at Rs. 3,543 Crore, a decrease of 11% from Rs. 3,977 Crore in the previous year. The Company posted Profit before Tax for the year Rs. 694.52 Crore (2013-2014: Rs. 850.61 Crore). Net profit after tax, minority interest, and prior period items was at Rs. 540 Crore, a decline of 16% from Rs. 646 Crore. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for FY’15 stood at 3.03 as compared to 3.65 for FY’14.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 2/- per equity share (@100%) (previous year Rs. 2/- per equity share) for the FY’15 amounting to Rs. 356.39 Crore (previous year Rs. 356.35 Crore).
More Annual Report of DLF Limited:
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of DLF Limited