Basic purpose of this lecture is to present on Reverse Transcription. A reverse transcriptase (RT) is an enzyme used to generate complementary DNA (cDNA) from an RNA template, a process termed reverse transcription. It is mainly associated with retroviruses. Normal transcription involves synthesis of RNA from DNA. Reverse transcription is the transcription of single stranded RNA into double stranded DNA. With the help of the enzyme Reverse Transcription.
- Smuggler Tries Crossing US Border With 52 Live Reptiles Stuffed In His Clothes
- Retail Strategy of Rahimafrooz Superstores Limited
- Preventing Snatch Thefts – an Open Speech
- Dalton’s Law of Partial Pressures
- Request Application for Accommodation
- Sample Letter to Friend about an Exhibition You Have Seen Recently