The main objective of this article is to know about insect bite and sting. Most reactions to insect bites and stings are mild, causing little more than redness, itching, stinging or minor swelling. Rarely, insect bites and stings, such as from a bee, a wasp, a hornet, a fire ant or a scorpion, can consequence in cruel reactions. Several insects also carry disease, such as west nile virus.
- Wavelength switched optical network
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Kirloskar Brothers Limited
- Clearance Letter Format for withholding Cash and Late Deposit
- Gliese 581 – an M-class red dwarf star
- Cournot Competition – an economic model
- Half of the Current Carbon Emissions from the Cement Industry could be Stored if Cities were Built with Wood