Introduction: A true friend is found full of qualities and makes their friend either him or her luckiest person in the world. True friendship is the most beautiful blessing from god which is needed to be treated and nourished like any priceless thing in the world. A good friend is someone difficult to find with no expectations and no demands. A true friendship has the quality of different shades with lots of sentiments sometimes they get happy, sometimes they get emotional and sometimes they fight with each other but that doesn’t affect their true friendship.
Childhood friends are always remembered for the whole life of a person. They actually denote to true friendship. With a friend, life becomes easy on every stage of it and results always in a better way. It is quite obvious that definitely there would some issues or fights between friends but it makes their relationship more strong. To have a good friend is always like getting a real pearl.
Qualities of a True/Good Friend: Quality of loyalty makes a friend a true friend. Loyalty is a vital virtue for any friendship. A loyal friend always helps in need, cares for each other’s feelings and shares secrets without any question. Loyalty enhances the purity of friendship. True friends come with various qualities that make them someone special in one’s life. Here, pointing some qualities of a true friend and its impact on friendship:
- A friend is the need to live here with some expectation like to share some secrets and to express good or bad feelings. A good friend is one who listens carefully to his or her friend without making fun of it. Thus we can say friends are also good listeners.
- Adding to this talking or bitching behind the back of one is not the quality of a good friend. Friends are those who believe in saying their opinions and advice direct to their friends. And also friends are those who understand their friend’s suggestions and advice with full devotions.
- Friends have the quality of caring sharing and comparing. They care other, share their things together and sometimes they get lightly jealous of each other. These are all the mixed shades of true friendship. True friendship is just about happiness, togetherness and the biggest part loyalty among friends. Friends are like a special gift from God which is priceless.
- Friends are the person who always bare orders, complaints, criticism and also sometimes anger of their dear friend. They never complain and expect from each other as they know these are little things in front of their real true friendships.
- Reliability enhances the quality of a true friend. A person can easily rely on his or her friend for any kind of task whether it is easy or difficult enough.
- True friends are like soul mates whose place can be replaced by anyone on any condition. Each one is to stand like a pillar for his or her friend in their difficult situations. A good friend is always there when you in need and support you in whatever the circumstances are. That’s why a relationship of true friendship becomes the most lovable relationship among all for any child, teenager or adult.
The definition of good friends is one who is honest, loyal, and trustworthy for his or her friend. A good friend is hard to find but when you get its god’s blessing. Loyalty and trust are needed in every relationship along with friendship. A person who is not loyal is not eligible for becoming even a friend. Good friends are the secret holders of each other. They have blind faith in their true friends. Friends share their secrets with each other only based on the trust they have between them.
Conclusion: ‘A friend in need is a friend indeed’ this famous quote is completely accomplished the meaning of true friendship as true friends are always stand by you when you are in need. Friends who prove the closest, dearest, loyal, faithful and the best companion are called true friends. A friend might be of our age or of different age group but it doesn’t affect the quality of true friendship. A good friend is just not a friend who is good enough but it is someone who is believed as a quality friend. You should always value your true friend and never let them go.