This lecture focus to explain Bottleneck Node Avoidance Data Gathering Tree forWireless Sensor Networks. Here briefly explain Wireless Sensor Network (WSNs), Energy Problem in WSNs, Data Gathering Methodology and Data Gathering Tree (DG), Energy Aware Maximum Leaf node DG (EML-DG), Proposed Energy Aware Bottleneck Avoidance Shortest Path DG etc. Finally discuss on some advantages of Wireless Sensor Networks, like: decrease the total energy lost per round, decrease path cost, increase average lifetime of the bottlenecks, decrease height of the tree and increase the lifetime of the network.
- Assignment on Introduction of Inverter Technology
- Botox Treatment Procedure
- HRM Practices in Microcredit Sector in Grameen Bank
- Annual Report 2010 of Apex Spinning & Knitting Mills Limited
- Antibiotic Prescriptions Based on Machine Learning could Help Reduce the Spread of Resistance
- Advertising is not Good for Us as Consumers – an Open Speech