Primary objective of this report is to discuss and analysis on Data Envelopment Analysis of Dhaka Bank and Jamuna Bank Limited. Here major focus on the study is to compare efficiency between two banks. Other objectives are to know about the input and output variable and briefly analysis Data Envelopment Analysis of the two banks. This report also explain the application of software for Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA). Finally analysis Ratio analysis of two banks and comparing ratio analysis to DEA.
- Lecture on Relational Model
- Metal Manufacturing Processes
- Properties of Electrolytic Capacitor
- Scientists were able to Accurately Replicate the Solidification of a Molten Droplet as it Collides with a Cooler Flat Surface
- Which Factors are associated with Capacitor Choice?
- Prospects and Effectiveness of Vehicle Tracking System in Bangladesh