Business Process Model Notation is really a graphical representation intended for specifying business processes inside a business process design. Business Process Managing Initiative developed BPMN, that’s been maintained from the Object Management Group considering that the two organizations amalgamated in 2005.
- Historical development of Trade unions in UK
- When Fundraising, New Zealand Startup Founders should play the ‘Kiwi Card’
- Business Process Reengineering Projects
- Why the Founder-Friendly Era Needs a ‘VP of Nothing’
- Internship Report on Business Activities of Corporate Sales Department of GrameenPhone Ltd
- Nubank’s IPO Filing Gives us a Peek Into Nubank Economics