It is a broadly described annual report of The ACME Laboratories Limited in the year of 2016. During the year, The Company paid BDT 2,149.68 million to the National Exchequer in the form of Corporate Income Tax and Value Added Tax (VAT) and Import Duties. During the year, ACME achieved satisfactory growth and its total revenue stood at BDT 12,644.91 million. Domestic sales continue to remain as the key driver with 97.06% of the total revenue. During the year ended 30 June 2016, the Company has earned the net profit before tax amounting to BDT 1,402.10 Million which after provision of income tax stood at BDT 1,101.27 Million. During the year 2015-16, Earnings Per Share is BDT 6.55 on one Equity Share of BDT 10.00 each. Net Assets Value per share is BDT 77.34 as at 30 June 2016.
The Board of Directors has recommended 35% cash dividend i.e. BDT 3.5 per share which comes BDT 740.61 Million. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of The ACME Laboratories Limited:
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of State Bank of Travancore
- Annual Report 2016 of Ratanpur Steel Re-Rolling Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Metro Spinning Mills Limited
- Credit Risk Management of Dhaka Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Security Investment Bank Limited
- Researchers Show a Novel High-Flux, a Compact Cold-Atom Source with Low Power Consumption that may be Used in a Variety of Quantum Technologies
- Presentation on Regional Economic Integration
- Cryogenics in Physics
- Dividing Fractions by Whole Numbers
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Maruti Suzuki India Limited
- Logitech Wireless Performance Mouse MX