It is a broadly described annual report of Janata Bank Limited in the year of 2015. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total assets stood at BDT 683,157.58 million of which 80.31% is an income-generating asset. Overall deposits of the bank improved by 10.25% and stood at BDT 568,911.13 million at the end of 2015. In 2015, operating profit of JBL grows to BDT 10,720.50 million from BDT 10,683.34 million in 2014, which is 0.34% higher. Profit before tax stood at BDT 6,560.05 million in 2015 which is 14.42 percent higher than the previous year. The net profit after taxation in 2015 stood at BDT 4,807.87 million from BDT 3,813.14 million of the preceding year. The paid-up share capital of the bank stood at BDT 19,140.00 million at the end of 2015.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has declared cash dividend totaling BDT 10.00 million for the shareholders for the year 2015, which is exactly equal to what it stood at in 2014.
More Annual Report of Janata Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Hatton National Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Islamic Finance and Investment Limited
- Risk Management Practice in City Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Reliance Communications Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited