It is a broadly described annual report of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Bangladesh Limited in the year of 2015. During the year 2015, GlaxoSmithKline Bangladesh Limited contributed to the government exchequer a sum of Taka. 1,961 million. Net Sales of the Company was Tk. 6.699 million against Tk. 7,181 million of last year. Net Profit after Tax for the year Taka. 831,079 million. EPS (Earnings per Share) has marginally increased to Tk. 68.99 from 1k. 68.63 in 2014.
The Board of Directors has recommended a final dividend of 550% Le. Tk. 55.00 per share of Tk. 10.00 each for the year 2015. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Bangladesh Limited:
- Annual Report 2016 of Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Marico Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Transcorp International Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Monno Ceramic Industries Limited
- Definition of a capital markets
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited