It is a broadly described annual report of PNB Gilts Limited in the year of 2015-16. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 576981.68 Crore. The share capital of the Company stood at Rs. 18001.01 Crore. The Net Worth of the Company has increased to Rs. 731.22 Crore as on 31st March 2016 as against Rs. 718.06 Crore in previous year. During the year, the net revenue from operations of the Company stood at Rs. 34322.40 Lacs. The Company registered a Profit before Tax of Rs. 5147.23 lacs as against Rs. 13254.55 lacs in FY 2014-15. Profit/(Loss) after Tax stood at Rs. 3449.65 lacs vis-à-vis Rs. 8826.70 lacs in the previous fiscal, registering a growth of 45.99%. The Earnings per share (EPS) Basic and Diluted for the year was Rs. 1.92.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a final dividend of Rs. 1.10 (i.e.@11%) per equity share (last year Rs. 1.50 per equity share) for the financial year ended 31st March 2016.
More Annual Report of PNB Gilts Limited:
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of PNB Gilts Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of PNB Gilts Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of PNB Gilts Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of PNB Gilts Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of PNB Gilts Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of PNB Gilts Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of PNB Gilts Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of PNB Gilts Limited
- Ferrierite: Properties and Occurrence
- Currency Swap Definition
- Annual (Director’s) Report 2004-2005 of NTPC Limited
- Overview of E-Banking and Mobile Banking in Bangladesh
- Performance Management & Appraisal of Square Pharmaceuticals Limited.
- Tesla has closed its forums to launch a social platform and fans are not happy