It is a broadly described annual report of Sinobangla Industries Limited in the year of 2014. During the financial year 2013-2014, Profit after tax increased from Tk. 24.85 million to Tk. 25.40 million, 2.20% higher than that of the previous year. Gross profit on Sales reduced from 15.25% to 13.48%, 1.77% lower than that of the previous year. The Operating Profit of the company also increased from Tk. 82.83 Million to Tk. 95.78 Million, 15.63% higher than in the previous year. The net accumulated loss at the end of 2014 was Tk. 10.23 million.
The Board of Directors of Sinobangla Industries Ltd. recommends @10% cash dividend i.e. Tk. 1.00 per share for all shareholders for the year ended at 31st October 2014, subject to approval by the shareholders at 18th Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Sinobangla Industries Limited:
- Annual Report 2012 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2017 of Nestlé India Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited
- Transaction Procedures of Dhaka Stock Exchange