It is a broadly described annual report of DCB Bank Limited in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Bank have increased by Rs. 3,209.17 Crore and reached Rs. 16,132.31 Crore as on 31st March 2015 (Rs. 12,923.14 Crore as on 31st March 2014). Provisions Other Than Tax have increased to Rs. 69.42 Crore in FY 2015 from Rs. 36.56 Crore in FY 2014. The Bank posted a net total income of Rs. 15,881,379 Crore for FY15 as against a net total income of Rs. 12,669,218 Crore for FY14. The Bank’s Deposits have increased by Rs. 2,369.23 Crore and Advances have increased by Rs. 2,324.87 Crore. In FY 2015, the Bank has posted an Operating Profit of Rs. 277.45 Crore (FY 2014 Rs. 187.96 Crore) and a Net Profit of Rs. 191.18 Crore (FY 2014 Rs. 151.36 Crore). The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank for the year stood at Rs. 7.21.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has not recommended payment of any dividend for FY 2015 (Previous year NIL).
More Annual Report of DCB Bank Limited:
- Discuss on Best Short-Term Investing Strategies
- Report on Uttara Bank Limited (Part-1)
- Annual Report 2012 of Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Information Services Network Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of State Bank of Mysore
- Annual Report 2003-2004 of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited