It is a broadly described annual report of DCB Bank Limited in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Bank have increased by Rs. 6,175.71 Crore and reached Rs. 30,222.09 Crore as on 31st March 2018 (Rs. 24,046.38 Crore as on 31st March 2017). The Bank posted a net total income of Rs. 27,232,608 Crore for FY18 as against a net total income of Rs. 23,249,944 Crore for FY17. The Bank’s Deposits have increased by Rs. 2,929.10 Crore and Advances have increased by Rs. 4,519.06 Crore. Total expenditure of the Bank for the year was Rs. 24,779,182 Crore. Provisions Other Than Tax have increased to Rs. 138.80 Crore in FY 2018 from Rs. 111.49 Crore in FY 2017. In FY 2018, the Bank has posted an Operating Profit of Rs. 524.97 Crore (FY 2017 Rs. 418.21 Crore) and a Net Profit of Rs. 245.34 Crore (FY 2017 Rs. 199.68 Crore). The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank for the year stood at Rs. 8.02.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a dividend of Rs. 0.75 per equity share of Rs. 10.00 each in respect of the Financial Year ended 31st March 2018.
More Annual Report of DCB Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Corporation Bank
- Performance Evaluation of Trust Bank Ltd
- Over View of the Financial Performance of GrameenPhone Ltd (Part 2)
- Annual Report 2015 of Takaful Islami Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited
- Loan Performance Analysis of Bangladesh Development Bank