It is a broadly described annual report of Vardhman Holdings Limited in the year of 2013-14. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 2,036,113,900 Crore. The Share capital of the Company stood at Rs. 31,924,360 Crore. During the year, the Revenue from operations was Rs. 186,968,627/- as against Rs. 124,836,819/- in the previous year. The Company earned other income of Rs. 12,034,661/- during the year as against Rs. 14,186,615/- during last year. The Company earned profit before depreciation, interest and tax of Rs. 181,323,782/- as against Rs. 124,654,965/- in the previous year. The profit after tax was Rs. 174,483,309/- as against Rs. 114,406,183/- last year. Earnings per share (EPS) for the year was Rs. 54.67.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 3/- per share on the Fully Paid-up Equity Shares of the Company for the financial year 2013-2014.
More Annual Report of Vardhman Holdings Limited:
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Vardhman Holdings Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Vardhman Holdings Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Vardhman Holdings Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Vardhman Holdings Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Vardhman Holdings Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Vardhman Holdings Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Vardhman Holdings Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Bengal Windsor Thermoplastics Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Paisalo Digital Limited
- Permanent Capital Vehicle (PCV)
- Discuss on Debt Restructuring Tips for Beginners
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Karur Vysya Bank Limited
- Serving the Rural Community with Affordable Financial Services