It is a broadly described annual report of Indian Bank in the year of 2009-2010. During the financial year, The Bank’s total income increased to Rs. 9030.78 Crore with a strong growth in interest income to the tune of Rs. 1026.73 Crore or 15.03 %. Other Income at Rs. 1173.72 Crore registered an increase of 13.33 %. Operating profit increased to Rs. 2747.35 Crore as against Rs. 2,055.83 Crore for 2008-09 registering a growth of 33.64%. Net profit for 2009-10 crossed the Rs. 1500 Crore mark and was at Rs. 1554.99 Crore as compared to Rs. 1245.32 Crore for 2008-09, showing a growth of 24.87% in the current year. Earnings per share were Rs. 35.09 and Book value per share was Rs. 154.66 during the current year.
The Board of Directors of the bank has recommended a final dividend of @65% (including the intern dividend of 25%) for the year 2009-10.
More Annual Report of Indian Bank:
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Indian Bank