Burglary is an unlawful entry into a building for the purposes of committing an offence. Usually that offence is theft, but most jurisdictions include others within the ambit of burglary. To engage in the act of burglary is to burgle or to burglarize. Burglary is usually defined as the illegal entry into almost any structure with the intent to commit any crime inside. No physical breaking and entering is required; the offender may simply trespass through an open door.
- Half Day Leave Application format Due to Fever
- Strategic Management Process of Bangladesh Police
- Calculation of Liquidator’s Remuneration
- Flammability and Fire Testing Services
- Why Nigeria Leads the Way in YC’s Participation in Africa
- Huge Elk with Tire Trapped Round Its Neck Finally Freed After Two Years