Structural Functionalism is often a sociological theory that attempts to spell out why society functions the way in which it does by emphasizing the relationships between your various social institutions define society, examples: govt, law, education, faith, etc. Structural Functionalism is often a theoretical understanding regarding society that posits cultural systems are collective means to fill social needs. In order for social life for survive and acquire in society there are many of activities that need to be carried out to ensure certain needs usually are fulfilled.
- Annual Report 2011 of M.I. Cement Factory Limited
- Annual (Director’s) Report 2011-2012 of GAIL (India) Limited
- Evaluation of Dealers Perception Toward’s the Mustafa Metal Industries Limited
- Sodium Hydride (Properties, Uses)
- Physical and Chemical Constituents of Zingiber
- Biomedical Engineering – design concepts to medicine for healthcare purposes