Economic Development is the progress in the economy, or the qualitative way of measuring this. Economic development usually means the adoption connected with new technologies, move from agriculture-based to industry-based economy, and general improvement within living standards. Economic development may be the sustained, concerted actions connected with policy makers and communities that promote the standard of living and economic health of a specific area.
- Annual Report 2016 of Rupali Insurance Company Limited
- Topological Phenomena are Discovered at High, Technologically Relevant Frequencies by Researchers
- Lecture on Production and Growth
- Transfer Policy and Overview of HRM Practice of Trust Bank
- Annual Report 2013 of Aftab Automobiles Limited
- World Malaria Day (WMD)