It is a broadly described annual report of Apex Tannery Limited in the year of 2017. During the financial year total sales Taka. 1,951,813. Profit before tax Taka. 71,298. Net profit after tax Taka. 45,028. Gross profit Taka. 260,576. The corporate tax rate for publicly listed companies is 25%. However, companies deriving income from export are entitled to the exemption of 50% tax on such income. Since the company is 100% export-oriented.
During the year EPS of the company was Taka. 2.95. Directors decided at the Board Meeting held on August 17, 2017, to recommend the dividend of Taka. 4.00 per share of Taka. 10/- each. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Apex Tannery Limited:
- The Composite Social Interaction Model of Teaching Geography
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Transcorp International Limited
- Condition for Common Root of Quadratic Equations
- Request Letter for Financial Help
- Archaeologists Reveal Story of Cannibalism and Revenge from the Conquest of Mexico
- Surveillance Cameras