It is a broadly described annual report of RBL Bank Limited in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 618,772,724 Crore. The Bank posted a net total income of Rs. 2,834.47 Crore for FY18 as against a net total income of Rs. 1,976.80 Crore for FY17, which is an increase of 43.39%. Deposits of the Bank during the year stood at Rs. 43,902.26 Crore. The Bank’s net worth, as on 31st March 2018 is Rs. 6,546.36 crore. The bank’s operating expenses for the year was Rs. 1,503.41 Crore. The Bank’s net profit of Rs. 635.09 Crore for FY18 as against net profit of Rs. 446.05 Crore for FY17, which is an increase of 42.38%. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank for the year stood at Rs. 15.70. The paid up Equity Share Capital of the Bank as on financial year ended 31st March 2018 stood at Rs. 4,196,675,470/- divided into 419,667,547 equity shares of Rs. 10/- each. During the year ended 31st March 2018, the Bank earned Rs. 195.73 Crore and spent Rs. 103.74 Crore in foreign currency.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a dividend of Rs. 2.10 (@21%) per equity share for FY18, as against Rs. 1.80 (@18%) per equity share for FY17.
More Annual Report of RBL Bank Limited:
- Discuss on Difference between Private Equity and Debt Capital
- Annual Report 2013 of Prime Islami Life Insurance Limited
- Foreign Exchange Operation of BASIC Bank Limited
- Annual (Director’s) Report 2010-2011 of GAIL (India) Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of The Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited
- SME Banking Scope In Bangladesh (Part-4)