It is a broadly described annual report of Eicher Motors Limited (Royal Enfield) in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 9,522.23 Crores. During the financial year 2017-18 with Net revenue from operations at Rs. 8,957.51 Crores. The profit before depreciation and interest amounted to Rs. 2,853.20 Crores, which is 31.9% of the total revenue. After accounting for other income of Rs. 332.43 Crores, interest expense of Rs. 3.04 Crores and depreciation of Rs. 222.34 Crores, profit before exceptional item and tax amounted to Rs. 2,960.25 Crores. Profit after exceptional item and before tax is Rs. 2,648.27 Crores. Profit after tax amounted to Rs. 1,712.92 Crores after income tax provision of Rs. 935.36 Crores. Total Comprehensive income for the year, net of tax amounted to Rs. 1,723.76 Crores. The earnings per share of the Company for the year Rs. 719.69.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended for approval of the shareholder’s payment of a dividend of Rs. 110/- per Equity Share (@1100%) of the face value of Rs. 10/- out of the profits for the financial year 2017-2018.
More Annual Report of Eicher Motors Limited (Royal Enfield):
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Jaiprakash Associates Limited
- Concept of Derivative Securities and Underlying Assets
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Exide Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of The ACME Laboratories Limited
- Financial Statements Analysis on Renata Limited