It is a broadly described annual report of United Finance Limited in the year of 2016. The Company’s before and after-tax profit for the year 2016 were Tk. 468 million and Tk. 313 million compared to Tk. 523 million and Tk. 343 million respectively in the previous year. Earnings per Share (EPS) on the basis of the current number of shares, decreased by 8.80% (from Tk. 2.02 in 2015 to Tk. 1.84 in 2016). Net Asset Value (NAV), on the basis of the current number of shares, decreased by 1.14% (from Tk. 17.49 in 2015 to Tk. 17.29 in 2016).
The Board of Directors has recommended a cash dividend of Tk. 1 per ordinary share (2015: @ Tk. 0.50 per ordinary share) i.e. a total of Tk. 169.72 million for 169.72 million ordinary shares and 1 bonus share for every 20 shares (2015: 1 bonus share for every 10 shares) held on the record date 16 March 2017. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of United Finance Limited:
- Contribution of The City Bank Limited in local Remittance Flow
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Tube Investments of India Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of International Leasing and Financial Services Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Sonar Bangla Insurance Limited
- Assainment on An evaluation of ICB Mutual Funds