It is a broadly described annual report of SME Bank Limited in the year of 2016. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total assets stood at Rs. 9,378,215 million against at Rs. 8,616,526 million. The deposits of the bank have been increased by Rs. 459 million and stood at Rs. 5,229 million as of 31st December 2016 as compared to last year Rs. 4,770 million. The share capital of the Bank was Rs. 2,392,507 million. The bank has booked before tax loss of Rs. 457 million during the year 2016 as compared to before tax loss of Rs. 275 million in 2015, and Net loss of Rs. 199 million as compared to the Net loss of Rs. 282 million in 2015. The basic and diluted after-tax loss per share for the year 2016 is Rs. (0.83); (2015: Rs. 1.18).
More Annual Report of SME Bank Limited:
- Explain Difference between Currency Swaps and Rate Swaps
- Define and Discuss on Inflation Investing
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Havells India Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Beximco Synthetics Limited
- Different Modes of Investment of Islami Bank Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited