It is a broadly described annual report of Eastern Housing Limited in the year of 2015. The contribution to the National Exchequer in 2014-15 is BDT 128.75 million compared to BDT 97.64 million in 2013-14. Sales revenue in the year under review was Taka. 263.16 Crore as compared to Taka. 233.30 Crore in the previous year. Eastern Housing Limited accounted Gross profit of Tk. 907.59 million during the financial year ended 31st July 2015 demonstrating a growth of approximately 12.98% than the accounted gross profit of FY 2013-2014. Profit before tax slightly fell during the year due to increase in financial charges and decrease in financial income. Consequently, Net profit after tax decreased to Tk. 211.09 million in FY 2014-2015 from Tk. 248.64 million in FY 2013-2014. The company’s earnings per share (EPS) decreased to Tk. 2.49 in FY 2014-2015 from Tk. 2.94 (restated) in FY 2013-2014.
The Board of Directors has recommended for the declaration of payment of dividend @ 15% cash and @5% stock dividend for the year ended 31st July 2015 to the shareholders whose name shall appear on the register of members on the record date. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Eastern Housing Limited:
- Annual Report 2010 of Eastern Housing Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Eastern Housing Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Eastern Housing Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Eastern Housing Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Eastern Housing Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Eastern Housing Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Eastern Housing Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Eastern Housing Limited