It is a broadly described annual report of Trust Bank Limited in the year of 2012. In 2012, The Bank contributed Taka. 915.86 million to national exchequer as tax, VAT, income tax and excise duty deducted at source from employees, clients, and suppliers in the reporting year. Total deposits stood at Tk. 83,063.00 million in 2012 from Tk. 65,930.00 million in 2011, registering a growth of 26 percent. The bank recorded 38.80 percent growth in Net Interest Income in 2012, by earning Tk. 1,912.98 million in 2012 compared to Tk. 1,378.24 million in the preceding year. The Bank earned consolidated operating profit of Tk. 1,828.18 million in 2012 where profit from core banking was Tk. 1,157.43 million. After making above provision, Consolidated Net Profit before Tax of the Bank stood at Tk. 951.94 million compared to Tk. 1,902.86 million in 2011. Consolidated Net Profit after Tax stood at Tk. 182.69 million in the year 2012 as against Tk. 933.44 million in the year 2011 and Earnings per Share (after the split) was Tk. 0.55 in the year 2012.
The Board of Directors has recommended @10% stock dividend for the year 2011. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Trust Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2008 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Trust Bank Limited