It is a broadly described annual report of Reliance Insurance Limited in the year of 2012. During the year 2012, the company’s such contributions to Government amounted to Tk. 358.87 million as against Tk. 284.81 million in 2011. The Company attained a gross premium income of Taka 1,491 million in the year, registering a growth of about 5%. Net Premium income attained Taka 641.13 million as against Taka 731.4 million in 2011, a decrease of 12.3%. Investment income achieved was Taka 163.95 million as against Taka 159.9 million in 2011. Net pretax profit attained is Taka 297.9 million as against Taka 304.9 million in 2011.
Based on the operating profits for 2012, the company has proposed a dividend of @25% in the form of 10% Bonus shares and @15% cash dividend. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Reliance Insurance Limited:
- Foreign Exchange Banking Practices of Arab Bangladesh Bank Ltd
- Short Term Benefits of Serviced Office
- Sports Fans who Regularly Buy Season Tickets are also Interested in the Resale Ticket Market
- Teeth Whitening
- Loans and Credit Facilities of Janata Bank Limited
- The Worst Holiday I’ve Ever Had – an Open Speech