It is a broadly described annual report of Malek Spinning Mills Limited in the year of 2012. During the financial year, The Company’s sales revenue decreased from Tk. 3.50 billion in 2310-2011 to Tk. 2.97 billion in 2011-2012. The Suction was mainly due to falling in the yarn prices and demand compared to the previous year. The company’s cost of goods sold increased from Tk. 3.30 billion (94.32% of sales) in 2010-2011 to Tk. 2.95 billion (99.64% of sales) in 2011-2012. Gross Profit earned during the year was Tk. 10.73 million as against last year’s gross profit of Tk.199.49 million. The company sustained Net Loss during the year amounts to Taka. 351.24 million as compared to last year’s net profit of Taka.101.96 million.
The Board of Directors proposed and recommended for the declaration of @ 10%Stock Dividend in the ratio of 10:1 (i.e. One Bonus Share for every Ten ordinary shares) held on the Record Date to shareholders for the year 2011-2012. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Malek Spinning Mills Limited:
- Annual Report 2010 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited