It is a broadly described annual report of Transcorp International Limited in the year of 2012-13. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 1,002,636,734 Crore. The share capital of the Company stood at Rs. 40,681,910 Lacs. The gross revenue of the Company for the year ended 31st March 2013 was Rs. 66919.04 Lacs as compared to Rs. 67527.98 Lacs in the previous year. During the year, the Company posted Profit before tax Rs. 20,218,077 Lacs. Profit after taxation for the year Rs. 16,988,137 Lacs. The Earnings per share (EPS) for the year was Basic and Diluted Rs. 4.18.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 1.20 per share (previews year Rs. 1.20 per share) be paid for the financial year ended 31st March 2013.
More Annual Report of Transcorp International Limited:
- Sample Application for Medical Allowance
- China’s “Artificial Sun” Sets Fusion World Record for Longest Time at Plasma Temperature
- Benefits of Implementing Customer Relationship Management
- Hydroxylamine (Properties, Reactions, Uses)
- NGOs in Bangladesh Economy
- Difference between Perfect Competition and Monopolistic Competition