It is a broadly described annual report of Beximco Synthetics Limited in the year of 2011. During the year under report, Total turnover has increased to Taka. 1,537.97 million from Taka. 1,001.68 million representing the growth rate of 53.54% compared to 2010. On the other hand, sales quantity has also increased by 14.21% compared to last year. The Company has earned a remarkable after-tax profit of Tk. 108.17 million which represents 293.77% growth compared to last year. The shares of the Company are listed with in the Dhaka and Chittagong Stock Exchanges and quoted at Tk. 368.25 (in 2010: Tk. 514.80) per share in the Dhaka Stock Exchange and Tk. 369.00 (in 2010: Tk. 514.30) per share in the Chittagong Stock Exchange on 30 December 2011.
The Board of Directors has recommended @15% stock dividend for the year ended 31st December 2011 for shareholders approval at the Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Beximco Synthetics Limited:
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2015-2016 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Explain Share Trading on the Internet
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of IDBI Bank
- Tangible Asset
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Muthoot Finance
- Comparative Analysis of Financial Statements of Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd and Renata Pharmaceuticals Ltd