It is a broadly described annual report of Bharat Electronics Limited in the year of 2011-2012. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 1,485,835.44 Lakhs. The Company achieved a turnover of Rs. 570,363 Lakhs during 2011-12 as against Rs. 552,969 Lakhs in 2010 -11, registering a growth of 3.15%. The Company posted Profit before Tax (PBT) for the year was Rs. 107485 Lakhs. The Profit after Tax for the year was Rs. 82,989.78 Lakhs as against Rs. 86,146.85 Lakhs, lower by Rs. 3,157.07 (3.66%) over the previous year. The Earnings per Share (EPS) has decreased from Rs. 107.68 in 2010-11 to Rs. 103.74 in 2011-12. Book Value per Share has increased from Rs. 623.21 in 2010-11 to Rs. 702.78 in 2011-12.
The Board of Directors of the Company was proposed to pay @108% (Rs. 10.80 per share) as a final dividend, which would mean a total dividend of @208% (Rs. 20.80 per share) for the year 2011-2012.
More Annual Report of Bharat Electronics Limited:
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Bharat Electronics Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Bharat Electronics Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Bharat Electronics Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Bharat Electronics Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Bharat Electronics Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Bharat Electronics Limited
- Sample Application format for the Release of Salary
- Universities may gain Important Information into the Decision-Making Process of their Recruits for Student-Athletes by Using Social Media
- Ways to Measure Finance
- A New Class of Antibacterial Molecules has been Discovered
- Presentation on Application Design and Development
- Sample Complaint Letter to Principal by Parents