“Tiffany stone” is a crystal with a sweet high vibration, that is helpful in a number of areas in life, and it is a trade name used for a purple, blue and white gem material that can be cut and polished into beautiful beads, cabochons and tumbled stones.
The alluring vibes of the stone boost up the psychic gift along with the passion to achieve the desired result soon. The subtle vibes of Tiffany stone too help to make a connection with the energies of nature and the universe. The potency of Bertrandite or Tiffany stone helps the soul to build up the psychic abilities and make a strong linkage with the energies of the cleric. The beautiful hues of the stone too link the heart and its energies to the thymus chakra. It is a gemstone that not only proffers the spiritual growth, but too evokes the spirit of love. The provoked energies help the spirit and soul to unite in concert and make a connection with the cosmos. The reverberating vibes of this charismatic Tiffany stone too help to interpret the divine meaning of the gifted life.
Geologically, Tiffany stone is a rock composed primarily of fluorite with smaller amounts of opal, calcite, dolomite, quartz, chalcedony, bertrandite and other materials. Other names used for Tiffany stone are “opalized fluorite,” “ice cream stone,” and “bertrandite.”
Tiffany stone is assessed to be unearthed in purple shade, so too identified as Purple Passion, Purple Bertrandite as well as Purple Opal. It is pulled from the region of the USA, Utah. In earlier days, its presence was almost negligible due to its inaccessibility. It was made solely as a derivative of the mining of Bertrandite.
Other Names for Tiffany Stone –
The most appropriate name for ‘Tiffany Stone’ is “opal fluorite” or “opalized fluorite.” These names reasonably represent the composition of most specimens. Another popular name is “bertrandite.” That name is incorrect because bertrandite is a mineral, which only comprises a few percent of the rock known as Tiffany stone. It is also called “ice cream stone” because of its delicious color.
There are numerous stories behind the name “Tiffany Stone.” Some people attribute the name to Tiffany and Company, the famous luxury goods retailer. The company has never been associated with the mine or with Tiffany stone. Others attribute the name to the daughter of a Brush Wellman employee who collected the colorful nodules brought home by her father. This story is possible, but the names of the miner or his daughter are not found in any written record.
Occurrences and Properties of Tiffany Stone –
This stone comes only from Utah (the Brush Wellman beryllium mine, at Spor Mountain) in the USA. In the past it was almost unobtainable, as it was produced only as a by-product of the mining of Bertrandite at a particular mine. The United States Geological Survey reports that the nodules are carbonate clasts that have been largely replaced by fluorite. Small amounts of bertrandite, a beryllium mineral with a chemical composition of Be4Si2O7(OH)2, occurs as submicroscopic grains within the fluorite.
Almost all of the Tiffany stone mined at Spor Mountain is crushed and used to produce beryllium. A small amount has been carried out of the mine by employees, and a small amount has been gathered by collectors who have rarely been allowed into the mine. These are the only sources of the gem material because Brush Wellman has always been interested in producing beryllium and has not been interested in Tiffany stone.
It is important to note that one of Tiffany Stone’s properties, Beryllium, is toxic. This means that people should only handle and wear Tiffany Stone that has been polished, with any other iteration of the stone being handled carefully and used in indirect methods. Those who have issues with cluttering in their lives and difficulty organizing their possessions will find great solace in Tiffany Stone, a stone that is meant to help individuals sift through emotional baggage to maintain a sense of security.
Through promoting organization, Tiffany Stone encourages users to become more self-aware of their impact on themselves and those around them, a great tool that can be used for things such as academic studies and for concentration. This can also lead to more freedom due to the way that improving certain aspects of your life leads you to feeling less inhibited in others.
Metaphysical Properties of Tiffany Stone:
- Tiffany Stone contemplates making the spiritual connection with the cosmos stronger.
- Tiffany stone too removes the energy blockages from the chakras and the overall torso.
- Tiffany stone too helps to obtain assistance from the cleric or the energies of the higher realms
- Tiffany stone too help the soul to link with the higher Transpersonal Chakras in addition to the Third-Eye, thymus, and Crown Chakras
- Tiffany stone too proffers the ability to understand the feelings of the soul mate as well as heartens the understanding between lovers
- Tiffany Stone contemplates being a stone of meditation, as it not only fortifies the connection with the universal energies but too enhance spirituality.
- The strong but sweet vibes of Tiffany stone heal the wounded heart and intellect for imbibing the positivity from the surroundings.
- Tiffany stone, help to accomplish the task and the goals of life
- The intensity of this enthralling Tiffany stone too excites the flagging sexual desires.
Uses and Benefits of Tiffany Stone –
Jewelry made with Tiffany stone is unlikely to be found in a mall jewelry store. Instead, it is most likely to be sold at a gem and mineral show, at a rock shop, or by a lapidarist at a craft show. People might also find it at an online craft marketplace such as Etsy. Some of these sellers are likely to be the same person who cut the stone and made the setting. People will rarely find that when buying diamonds, emeralds, rubies or sapphires!
Using Tiffany Stone during meditation to remind yourself of what it means to live in the moment is incredibly important for those wanting to truly understand the meaning of patience and place. To use the stone for this purpose, take it out when you’re feeling overwhelmed or out-of-place and gently remind yourself that there is no place like the present and that all other worries are further away.
This stone has a beautiful energy that will accentuate whatever psychic abilities you have the potential to develop. This will vary from person to person, but this energy will help people to expand theirr most dominant psychic communication ability. It vibrates strongly within the heart chakra and the thymus chakra or higher heart chakra, and fills them with unconditional love.
If people had trouble communicating in the past, it is known to aid them to talk about deeper issues, aiding them to verbalize hidden or secret feelings. It is of a high vibration and people will generally find that its energy boosts any abilities of a spiritual or psychic nature. People may feel its energy working within the throat chakra, helping their communication, and this may be more obvious in stones that have more blue color in them.
Tiffany Stone Facts:
- Tiffany Stone puts emphasis on the psychic abilities, moreover help to develop potential.
- The energies of Tiffany stone too help to develop the communication skills by setting on the throat chakra.
- Tiffany stone resonates strongly within the heart chakra along with the higher heart chakra and fills the soul and spirit with the unconditional love.
- The potency of Tiffany stone too helps to obliterate the feelings and the hurtful memories of the past by expressing them out and talking deeply about the issues.
- The energies of Tiffany stone resonates at a high vibration that augments not only the psychic abilities but too spiritual capabilities.
- Tiffany stone proffers the ability to boost up the psychic vision, including psychic hearing and telepathy.
Tiffany Stone is not known as a traditional birthstone, though there is a relevance for it as a natural birthstone. Those born between December 21st and January 19th are able to use the violet variation of the stone to bring themselves more imagination, inspiration, and dreams.