Sample Sales Agenda Format
[The sales agenda is written for every individual who is working as a field sales representative. Below briefly describe on Sample Sales Meeting Agenda Format. The sales meeting agenda is written either by a supervisor in the sales department or even other individuals experienced with this task.]
Points to consider while drafting Sales Agendas –
- The agenda should contain the essential features with important topics.
- The agenda should be prepared in a systematic format to be understood by the entire sales force.
- The organizer or supervisor of the meeting should take the lead in writing the agenda.
- It should also have summary sales records and any corresponding data which may be required during the meeting.
Example of Sales Meeting Agenda –
[Location And Time…]
Sales Meeting Agenda
[Host: Name of the Host Of the Meeting]
[Attendees: Names of All Attendees Invited]
9 AM To 9:15 AM — Brief Introduction.
9:15 AM to 9:45 AM — a review of the minutes of the previous meeting.
- Sales activity.
- Activities in the pipeline.
- Status of the goal.
9:45 AM to 10:45 AM — break.
10:45 AM to 11:30 AM — feedback.
- Success stories of salespersons.
11:30 AM to 11:30 AM — upcoming week
- Scheduled sales activities.
11:50 AM to 12 PM — adjournment
- Review projections for the budget by the owner.
- Submission of proposals to sales departments by the owner.
- Listing of outstanding items by the sales department.
Another Example of Sales Agenda –
Daily Sales Meeting Agenda
[From BEP Automotive]
[Attendees: Names of All Attendees Present at the Meeting]
Morning Sales Meeting Agenda
Review the business activity of the previous day.
- Showroom log.
- Telephone log.
- Email log.
- Activity sheets of the salesforce.
- Review incoming vehicles.
- Review the number of vehicles needed.
- Vehicle display.
- News from the manufacturers.
- Update of the latest market knowledge.
- Any of the business.
- Ongoing business activities which need to be considered.