[It is a sample Appointment letter for the marketing executive, agent, officer, consultant and an officer from the company to its employees. This appointment Letter includes terms and conditions for the job. You can customize this letter by changing the terms and conditions offered by your company.]
Subject: Letter of Appointment for Marketing Executive
With effect from [Date] we are happy to offer you the position of Marketing Executive (Job Designation), (Grade no.), with [Company/Institute Name] on the following terms and conditions:
- Your probation period will be for three/six/twelve months starting from the date of your joining. However, this period can be cut short or extended based on the individual’s performance and at the discretion of the management.
- Your pay during the probation period will be (Amount of money) per month
- You will be entitled to travel reimbursement (amount of money) based on your actual traveling related to your assignment.
- You are not entitled to any leaves with pay during the probation period.
- Either party can nullify this contract by giving a notice of 15/20/30 days.
- After the probation period, you will be given a proper letter of appointment with the terms and conditions for permanent employment.
N.B: Kindly submit the below-mentioned documents with the signed copy of this letter:
- Your I.D. Card copies
- References with I.D. Card copies
- Biodata Form [enclosed]