Mobile web development is the method of making websites available from minute handheld devices that are previously linked to the wireless or mobile networks. Smartphones, computer tablets and attribute phones are just only some examples of these devices. Many websites seen now were prepared with the desktop or big screen internet user in brain. However, research shows that numerous web users are nowadays hooked on mobile internet. Possibly one of the major reasons why this is happening is the information that most people desire to buy the latest smartphones rather than a desktop or laptop device.
- Internship Report on Performance Evaluation of EXIM Bank of Bangladesh Ltd
- Financial Statement Analysis of Mercantile Bank Limited
- Voyant Rises $15M to Scale Production of Its Tiny, Inexpensive Lidar Tech
- Foreign Exchange operation of Dutch Bangla Bank Limited
- Report on Contribution of SME Loan of BRAC Bank