Liabilities Defined as debts or obligations arising from past transactions or events. A company’s legal debts or obligations that arise during the course of business operations. Liabilities are settled over time through the transfer of economic benefits including money, goods or services.
- Annual Report 2014 of Summit Alliance Port Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Statement) 2013 of Pak Oman Microfinance Bank Limited
- Operational Risk Management
- Report on Foreign Exchange Operation of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Operational Feasibility