Green gross domestic product is definitely an attempt by economists to help measure the growth of economy than the harm production does towards environment. The green domestic product (green GDP) is definitely an index of economic growth with all the environmental consequences of the growth factored into a country’s conventional GDP. Green GDP monetizes the foreclosure of biodiversity, and makes up about costs caused by climate change.
- Credit Administration Department of IDLC Finance Limited
- Internship Report on a Study of Credit Policy and Practices on Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of The IBN SINA Pharmaceutical Industry Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Adani Port Limited
- Annual Report 2008 of Meezan Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Orion Pharma Limited